Thursday 18 April 2013

Tragedies

Seems to me that, more and more, everyday we are hit by the blast of bad news being delivered to our homes through the media, internet and TV and newspapers.
Waking up to this invasion of terrific events in the world makes me concerned about the World that I'm presenting my little son with, the future that this Earth holds for him and his future family.
I know that this is a concern that I absolutely no power to control and that is even worst. I, as every mother in this planet or at least every REAL mother, have plans and hopes and dreams of the best for my little guy.
I, as every mother in this planet (or at least every REAL mother), fear for his life, try to give him the best possible upbringing and education.

For me, it's a double blade sword, because I'm away from him, in a far country where the Sun barely shines and the mood is difficult to keep good. But here I am, fighting for him, fighting for myself, for our lives together.

I wonder and I fear about what his thoughts are, in the grandiosity of his three years old, about everything that surrounds him and about the fact that his Mother left him in their country to seek for better conditions for them both.

Will my baby understand one day that there was the need for me to come and leave him behind with my parents? That I suffer everyday just with the thought of him being there without me to hold him in my arms?

Life is though. And besides all the tragedies in the World, we also have to bear our own personal tragedies.

Sometimes, not to Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment