Tuesday 16 April 2013

Bipolarity

Sometimes I find myself thinking that me - or the world around me - suffers from Bipolar syndrome.

Please, do not take offence in my words. Is just that it's really hard for me to understand how can the word be so perfect in one minute and all the perfection is trashed down in a millisecond, without any previous warning or sign that a storm is to come.

Lately, I find myself thinking if this relationship that I want so much to keep is not simply a fight that I will never be able to win.
For me, love is devotion, dedication, share.
It does not have to be lame, but I want passion, careattention.
It does not have to be 24/7 or a marriage, but when you live together - like me - it's about small concessions, help, tolerance.
Am I wrong?

So why does it seem that most of the time I'm stuck in a trap of a person that I'm not even sure anymore if has feelings for me? - please read love here.

Our relationship started in the most adorable way... without notice. I know we have to consider the culture differences, the fact that I've been through hell in the last few months (by being homesick and also because of work), but I still managed to love him. I know he's great - REALLY - and that he cares but there's so much I lack and I need.

I've tried talking about it, but sometimes it's seems better for me just to be quiet and try to do nothing because eventually things will get worse.

My heart is tight and uncertain. Should I give up on the person I love?

This is a moment where I could use some Simplicity. Help!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Love. That thing so beautiful it makes us miserable sometimes. Get well soon, girl!

    ReplyDelete